Claire Franks - Newick “The design was fabulous, the installation itself a breeze and the fitters were very professional. We would recommend Cannadines to anyone thinking of remodelling their kitchen without hesitation!”
The most common questions our customers ask us
- Q: Do you charge to design my kitchen?
- A: We supply all our plans and quotes without a charge. Once it's completed we will go through the estimate with you in detail, laying out the various options and prices.
- Q: How long will it take to install my kitchen?
- A: The average kitchen takes two weeks to complete from start to finish, though naturally larger kitchen projects could take longer. This will be discussed with you in the planning and presentation stage.
- Q: Do you do undertake all the work needed to complete the kitchen?
- A: Yes, we have 10 teams of installers covering all aspects of the work including gas-safe engineers, plastering, electrics, carpentry decorating and flooring.
- Q: Will you undertake smaller work instead of a full refit - for example changing worktops or installing a new sink?
- A: No matter how large or small your project is, we will always discuss your plans and see them through to completion.
- Q: I have my own installer - do you supply only?
- A: Yes, and we can offer the same level of service to help you get the right design and products for your new kitchen.
- Q: Are you with us every day of the project?
- A: Yes. We do not overlap installations and our installers are with you from the first day and do not leave until the project is completed.
- Q: Do you employ your own tradesmen?
- A: All of our installers are local self-employed businesses that we've built up great working relationships with over the years. They are as committed as us to giving our customers a superbly finished kitchen that you will be delighted with for many years to come.
Haven't found your answer? We can help!Contact us today
Our process starts with a visit to your home to discuss your requirements and measure the space. Following this, our team will design the room. We will then invite you to our showroom to present our ideas.
We've built relationships with some of the best names in British craftsmanship so we can supply long-lasting, top-quality products for every single project we work on.
Whether it's building or plumbing, gas & electrical work or decorating - our professional and friendly team of installers can oversee every single part of your project to ensure it's completed to the highest standards.
Let us help you transform your home.Visit our showroom