Paul Andrews - Maresfield “Having just had one of your bathrooms fitted I wanted to stress how pleased we are with the end result. I really must congratulate your fitters for their excellent work on both plumbing, plastering and decorating they had to do – all of which has been done to a very high standard indeed.”
The most common questions our customers ask us
- Q: Do you charge to design my bathroom?
- A: We supply all our plans and quotes without a charge. Once it is completed we will go through the estimate with you in detail, laying out the various options and prices.
- Q: How long will it take to install my bathroom?
- A: The average bathroom takes two weeks to complete from start to finish. This will be discussed with you in the planning and presentation stage.
- Q: Do you do undertake all the work needed to complete the bathroom?
- A: Yes, we have 10 teams of installers covering all aspects of the work including gas-safe engineers, plastering, electrics, carpentry, decorating and flooring.
- Q: Will you undertake smaller work instead of a full refit, for example changing a shower door or installing a new vanity unit?
- A: No matter how large or small your project is, we will always discuss your plans and see them through to completion.
- Q: I have my own installer - do you supply only?
- A: Yes, and we can offer the same level of service to help you get the right design and products for your new bathroom.
- Q: Are you with us every day of the project?
- A: Yes. We do not overlap installations and our installers are with you from the first day and do not leave until the project is completed.
- Q: Do you employ your own tradesmen?
- A: All of our installers are local self-employed businesses that we've built up great working relationships with over the years. All of them are as committed as us to giving our customers a luxury finished bathroom that you will be extremely satisfied with.
Haven't found your answer? We can help!Contact us today
Our process starts with a visit to your home to discuss your requirements and measure the space. Following this, our team will design the room. We will then invite you to our showroom to present our ideas.
We've built relationships with some of the best names in British craftsmanship so we can supply long-lasting, top-quality products for every single project we work on.
Whether it's building or plumbing, gas & electrical work or decorating - our professional and friendly team of installers can oversee every single part of your project to ensure it's completed to the highest standards.
Let us help you transform your home.Visit our showroom