Cannadines is hiring!
We are after a full-time worker to join our growing team as a delivery driver and warehouse operative.
Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00 equating to 37.5 hours per week.
1-hour break per day taken as seen fit.
28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
£9.50 per hour / £18,525.00 per annum
Access to company pension scheme
Duties will include:
- Loading the van with kitchen, bathroom and bedroom equipment and unloading at the other end into customers’ homes.
- Taking goods in from our suppliers and marking them up and storing away in our warehouse.
- Stock taking in the warehouse
- Van to be washed and kept clean and tidy
- Warehouse to be kept clean and tidy
- Organising returns back to our suppliers
- Ordering brochures from our suppliers
- Calling customers and organising the deliveries
- Sorting incoming and outgoing delivery notes
- Other ad hoc duties that fit the position, such as general site maintenance inside and outside
You must be physically fit (as our equipment is heavy) and practical as there are often ‘little jobs’ to be done around the shop.
An understanding of MS Word, Excel and how to use email is desirable
You must have a full clean driving license and be over 25 years of age for vehicle insurance purposes
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of our busy team. We are a well-established and growing, local, family run business.
To apply, please email a CV to email@example.com.